Purpose and scope of data collection
The main fields of data collection on the website are: Customer’s full name, email, phone number, address. These kinds of information we request from customers in order to confirm with customers about their orders and process of orders.
Customers will be solely responsible for the security and storage of all activities used under the information they provide. In addition, customers are responsible for promptly informing our website about acts of unauthorized use, abuse, retention of registered names and passwords of third parties.
Scope of information usage
We use customer/member information to:
- Contact to confirm orders and deliver goods to customers when receiving order(s) from customers.
- Provide product information to customers if requested from customers.
- Send marketing or promotional emails.
- Send notices about new campaigns for our website.
- Communicate and deal with users in special cases.
People or organizations may have access to that information
People or organizations may have access to customer’s information in one of the following cases:
- Employees of the company
- Partners who have a contract to perform part of the Company’s services. These partners will receive information according to the contract agreement (partial or all of the information under the contract) to support users to use the services provided by the Company.